Any Android smartphone and tablet comes pre-installed with great feature that can be used by any type of user, whether we are talking about advanced or entry level ones. So, if you want to learn how to properly use your Sony Xperia Z2 device,
In order to capture the Xperia Z2 screenshot you can use two methods: you can use a combination of your phone’s hardware buttons or you can use a dedicated app from Google Play – just read the lines from below and choose the screenshot solution you prefer the most.
How to Take Sony Xperia Z2 Screenshot
Use Hardware Buttons
- Take your phone and run your app, game or do whatever you want.
- Then, if you want to take a screenshot, just press Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- The screen will flicker and you will hear the capture sound – you can then release the buttons.
- You can check the new capture by sliding down the notification bar or by heading to your Gallery.
Use a third party app from Google Play
Another way in which you can take a screenshot on Sony Xperia Z2 is by using a dedicated third party app. This tool can be easily used on your smartphone and it will work without lags or bugs. The tool is dubbed as QuickMemo and can be downloaded on your device from here – take a look below and learn how to use QuickMemo.
- Run the game or app you want.
- Slide down the notification panel.
- QuickMemo should display its icon there.
- Just click on that icon when you want to take the screenshot.
- That’s it; go to Gallery and use the capture.
Use the POWER BUTTON
- Long press the Power Button and a prompt will appear
You can select for a screenshot or Record Screen…..