Is your computer infected by a virus?
Does your computer reboot, freeze up or crash at frequent intervals? Your computer might have a virus. Here are some of the signs that indicate that your PC might be infected by a virus or any other type of malware.
- The Computer is really slow
- You, Cant, access your hard drive or disk drives
- You start seeing pop-up advertisement windows at unexpected random time
- You seem to have suddenly lost the icons on the desktop and/or all other program files in your folders
- You have major problems trying to install or download an antivirus software or any other software.
- Your antivirus security program or firewall is suddenly disabled.
- You are suddenly unable to print.
- Nothing responds when you click on an icon or your software applications do not work correctly anymore.
- You start seeing strange pop-up windows stating you have a virus or that your computer is infected.