Snooping /Hacking Eavesdropping major concern on WhatsApp
With over 2 billion users WhatsApp has made communication easier and with 8/10 of couples in Zimbabwe admitting that WhatsApp has made them insecure as it has always been subject to couples quarrelling. Insecurity has been a major concern amongst individuals with 9/10 people individuals admitting to snooping (find out who their partners are chatting with).
WhatsApp Messenger allows multimedia communication this include text, pictures videos and going further to video calling.
In trying to promote eavesdropping /snooping /hacking a Famous New Jersy Hacking Team called “Level Seven” created an application known as WhatsApp Hack which they believe can snoopy into any WhatsApp account provided one has the first obtain information from the victim.
Here you can download the WhatsApp hack application directly by one click. Link: https://tiny.cc/tgi57x.
According to Akhil Koul, For this, you will require the victim’s phone.
1) Uninstall Whatsapp from your phone
2) Obtain your victim’s phone and note down it’s MAC address(Wireless Settings->Advanced->MAC Address)
3) Clone the MAC address of your device. (On Android, install BusyBox and the Terminal Emulator. In the terminal, type “ip link show” to see a list of interfaces. Identify the one that has your MAC address — for example, let us consider the interface as eth0. In the terminal emulator, enter “ip link set eth0 address XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX” and “IP link set eth0 broadcast XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX”)
4) Now install Whatsapp on your phone and enter your target’s phone number.
5) When Whatsapp begins it’s confirmation process, put your phone in flight mode.(This will force Whatsapp to
skip the confirmation process)
6) You can now see and receive your victim’s messages.
Our Eyetro Digital Team took a closer look at the application WhatsApp Hack but so far they haven’t yet managed to hack in anyone’s WhatsApp account, if our team manage to use this application we are going to update on that, as of now this application doesn’t work as it is said that it does (hacking).
Eyetro Digital would like to warn that snooping or hacking into someone’s information is a crime as it is against section 57 annexure (d)of the Zimbabwean constitution which stipulates that: Every person has the right to privacy, which includes the right not to have their privacy of their communication infringed.According to the Computer and Cyber Security Bill of 2017 ‘Any person who unlawfully and intentionally secures unauthorised access to data, a computer programme, a computer-data storage medium or the whole or any part of a computer system shall be guilty of unlawful access and liable to a fine not exceeding level fourteen or to imprisonment for a period not exceeding five years or both such fine and such.
To read more on our most read article Click Here: