When stickers were first introduced, they were a type of label a piece of printed paper, plastic, vinyl, or other material with pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. They can be used for decoration or for functional purposes, depending on the situation.
They often adhere to items such as lunchboxes, paper, lockers, notebooks, walls, cars, windows, and so on. Stickers are very widely used when an object requires with a word or idea. Brand stickers may be attached to products to label these products as coming from a certain company.
Inmoji was the first Social Media platform to introduce custom branded icons or stickers in 2013 that are shared within supported messaging apps.
Last week WhatsApp started rolling out stickers to its platform, then people’s most favorite application WhatsApp GB has come up with an updated version, where it has included STICKERS on it.
The modded version of WhatsApp latest version comes with a lot of features including:
- Enabled Swipe to reply, Group Calling.
- Enabled Stickers.
- Forward messages to anyone without forwarding tag.
- Enabled forward limit for Indian users.
- Know the history of revoked messages from contacts/groups profile
- Change media visibility of specific contacts in the gallery.
- You can play WhatsApp videos with your favorite music player.
- Auto reply feature – when you are busy, set auto-reply messages. Also, you can now exclude groups or contacts from auto-reply.
- Send Videos Up to 50MB.
- You can send the broadcast message up to 600 people at once.
- Ability to lock your WhatsApp without any third party software.
To Download WhatsApp GB: Click Here