You just downloaded the new WhatsAppGb v6.65 and you are wondering what are the new features within the latest modded WhatsApp application.
Here are some of the new features we have identified:
- A user can now play video content even without downloading
- Comes with various new themes to change the background, font or style
- It lets users schedule a message
- Lets users to auto-reply when busy/unavailable
- Has a ‘DND’ option which stops incoming messages
- It does not come with ban issues
- It comes with Hiding Chat feature for all or specific chats with pattern lock.
- Lets users download WhatsApp Status of contact in just a single click
- Sends a notification when a contact comes online
- Users get the option to translates a message in many different languages
- Users can now change tick bubble style
- Lets users send 90 images all in one go instead of the usual 10 images
- Allows users to add up to 250 characters on WhatsApp Status/Stories instead of the usual 139 characters
- Enables video sharing of file size even longer than 50MB
- Also allows users to change the color or the app icon
- Lets users copy a contact’s status in just a single click and repost it and many more features
- You can increase the upload limit of the Audio up to 100 MB.
Is GBWhatsapp 6.65 Safe?
The fact that users of the app are not getting forbidden means that the GBWhatsApp is not entirely copied from the official WhatsApp. So WhatsApp lets GB keep using it. However, only because people are getting halted doesn’t directly mean that it is safe or presented a thumbs up from WhatsApp.
Any modded app is perhaps unsafe. In many cases, things that are pleasant to use and that come free often have a hidden cost to them.
“In this case, we don’t know what other code the developer of GB WhatsApp has placed in the app.” noted androidstrike.
Like in fact, they might have the law to watch on you, and they can do that because you’ve given their app approvals to obtain your microphone, connections, and SD card with pictures, etc.
Did you Know: GBWhatsApp handles allows you to have two accounts of WhatsApp simultaneously.