Vacancy: Network Administrator
The Network Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and administering the organization’s computer networks.
Primary duties will include maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary, identify potential issues and fix existing problems.
• Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
• Performing disaster recovery operations and data/systems backups.
• Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving Networking, hardware, software and system problems.
• Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
• Monitoring network and computer systems performance.
• Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
• Coordinating computer network access and use.
• Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
• Continually improves skills in current technology and adds appropriate skills as required to support new technology
• Creates and maintains reports for the Network, Security and Systems
• Other duties as assigned
• 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Degree in Information Technology
• Cisco Certification
• Network security experience.
• LAN, WAN and Wireless experience.
• Knowledge of VMware, Windows, Linux, Cisco, Juniper, Storage
• Appreciation of banking and finance
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable and flexible.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
The deadline is 11 January 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!