We are an equal opportunities group looking for a vibrant and self-driven candidate to join our growing team. The role requires significant interaction with clients, mainly walk-ins, with a lot of face-to-face interactions and over the telephone or email.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Maintain and develop relationships with both existing and new customers.
Execute the sales process: source items, quote, process and follow up orders.
Report on sales activities to management.
Handle over the phone & email enquiries.
Maintain high standards of showroom/shop presentation.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware components, networking equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A high level of computer literacy.
- Knowledge of social media marketing.
Must be well conversed in English and have good communication skills. Must be well presented. Must be computer literate. Candidate must be target driven and willing to learn. Ability to troubleshoot, install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications, network problems would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
1. Kindly click the apply button and provide as much detailed information as possible. 2. Send a copy of your CV to: [email protected] by 23 October 2020.3. Send us a short video clip of less than a minute of why you think you are a suitable candidate in our DM.
If you have not received a response from us within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.