Picture- in- picture video feature enables one to watch a video in an independent window on the screen, therefore one can watch a video while doing something else in the web browser. Firefox web browser’s Picture–in–picture has been recently modified, now a user can open multiple videos on different websites. Mozilla revealed some time ago that it was considering lifting the one video limit for the Firefox web browser’s Picture-in-picture mode. Mozilla also unveils that, unlocking the limit could be of interest to some users, e.g. when watching multiple sports matches, or different camera angles of a single one.
Further, Mozilla enabled the feature, and here it’s how it works
· Open a tab with a video in the Firefox web browser,
· Activate the Picture –in –picture mode with a click on the button,
· Open another tab and load a website with a video,
· Activate the button with a click on the icon,
· Repeat steps 3 and 4,
· The new video is played on top of playing one. You need to drag and drop it to view both.
NB: VIDEOS PLAY SIMULTANEOUSLY AND SO DOES THE AUDIO, BUT YOU CAN MUTE OTHER SOUNDS to HEAR THE ONE YOU WANT.
Firefox’s multiple Picture-in-picture mode works effectively already. Internet users that use Firefox browser are recommended to use the multiple Picture-in-picture mode and discover the amusing new developments.