The majority of Ecocash customers, apparently they are not familiar with Ecocash terms and conditions. Terms and condition are crucial active subscribers need to know them because they offer guidance and rules towards using services of a specific service provider.
Some individuals end up on the wrong side of the law, due to the lack of knowledge of Ecocash terms and conditions. Most of the people in Zimbabwe are negligent when it comes to catching up with the terms and conditions of specific service providers they use.
Below there are paramount essential aspects that are in Ecocash terms and conditions.
- Only those who are above the age of 16 are allowed to register and to have a personal account.
- If one has an Ecocash account, one may transact within limits approved by regulatory authorities, therefore if one attempt to exceed the limit the account may be viewed with suspicion and suspended.
- One’s account cannot be transferred to another Econet subscriber under any circumstances.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that the information one provides when doing transactions is correct. If one provides incorrect information, one will have no claim against Econet.
- If Econet Wireless suspects fraud on one’s account, it will be closed immediately.
- If an account is idle for 12 months, it will be closed.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions, all of the subscriber’s information will be recorded and stored for record-keeping purposes form the date on which one’s account is closed including personal information and transactions.
These are some of the aspects that Ecocash subscribers need to know, for their safety as well as the safety to the service provider.