Following the manual that was prepared by Zimbabwe Schools Examination Council [ZIMSEC], below there are options that one can use to access results online.
- Visit the ZIMSEC website www.zimsec.co.zw and you will be taken to a page that will offer you to choose two options which are 1. View Results, 2. Proceed to Website.
- Click in view results and you will be taken to a page that will show all regions in Zimbabwe
- Select your region where your school is located.
- The application portal is accessed via the following Regional access links.
- Region 1 and 2, Masvingo and Harare, https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw
- Region 2 and 5, Mutare and Midlands, https://dcmv2.zimsec.co.zw
- Region 4,9 and 10, Bulawayo, Matabeleland North and South, https://dcmv3.zimsec.co.zw
- Region 3,7 and 8, Mashonaland East, Central and West, https://dcmv4.zimsec.co.zw
Copy and Paste on the web browser address bar the link for your where your school is located: e.g if your school is in Bulawayo the address to use will be shown below:
- After opening the ZIMSEC portal, you will see a page that requires you to put your details[ Username and Password] in order to log in, but before that:
- To login, candidates need to create an account to gain access into the system:
- Click on Candidate login on the home screen on the top right corner
- Click on Register New User
- A Candidate Account Registration page will appear, and it requires you to follow the following instructions:
- Enter the six digits Centre number
- Enter the four-digit Candidate Number
- Choose a session from the drop down list, either June or November
- Choose the level from the drop down list, either O’Level or A’Level
- Enter the year you sat for the exam
- Enter your candidate Name as it appears on the statement of entry.
If the name typed differs in any way from the one on the statement of entry, the account will not be created.
- Enter your date of birth, using the day, month and year format.
- Enter a username that you would like to use for logging in to the application
- Enter a password, that comprises of a capital letter, digits and non-alphabetic characters. For Example Zimsec 123! Would be a valid password
- Candidate Login
- Click on Candidate Login, A login window appears as shown below where you need to specify your username and password.
- Enter Username and Password as created at user registration
- Click on Login indicated above
4 . If the Login is successful the Result portal screen will pop up.
- On the Results Portal Window there is Candidate Results on the top left corner of the window
- Click on the Candidate Results menu to view candidate results.