- Twitter is establishing a new charge on the platform to increase revenue,
- Twitter is developing an option that allows people to pay people they follow for exclusive info,third-quarter of 2020,
- Twitter acquired a total revenue of $936 million.
It is bruited that Twitter is working on generating revenue from the platform. Some of the new means have already been allocated and there are fascinating.
According to Bloomberg, the platform is establishing a subscription product to reduce its dependence on advertising.
The new money-making developments that will be effective on Twitter include:
- Twitter is developing an option that people allows people to pay the people they follow, to get exclusive content
- There will be charges for the services like Tweet deck. Tweetdeck is used by companies to carry off their social media accounts, thus Twitter is considering to charge for having a dashboard for viewing multiple feeds and superintending different accounts.
- Twitter is reckoning charging people for features like ‘undo send’, however, the undo send feature is not yet clear whether is for direct massage or for regular tweets in the timeline.
N.B For a long time Twitter users were curious about the lack of an edit button on the platform, on the other hand, Twitter was keeping back this to charge people.
Furthermore, as of the third- quarter of 2020, Twitter unveiled that they had 187 million daily users and the majority was outside the US. Twitter also revealed their total revenue from last year third- quarter, totalled $936 million, as per their investor release which was 14% up.
Twitter is keen to increase its revenue by revising new charges besides advertising.